• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton - Time for Cam to stop pouting

Jeremy Igo

Haven't read this whole thread yet but damn...

If you're one of the folks bitching about Cams attitude after a loss just make sure you are not one of the children who cusses at the TV, throws the remote, or posts dipshit reactionary threads on the Huddle (FIRE/CUT So and So... HUURRR DUUURRRR) and otherwise acts like a fuging child during and immediately after a loss.

3 hours ago, El Dandy said:

I don't really give two shits how he treats the media, I'm just tired of his in game pouting. He'll get sacked one time and his lip will start dragging on the ground. You can just tell that he loses all fire and gives up sometimes. 

https://67.media.tumblr.com/29e4e7d1534463f6197620b89fb171da/tumblr_mlwdiul2I41sprs4oo1_400.gif

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

It's not hard to address a question in a forthright, matter-of-fact manner. For example:

Yes I am frustrated. Isn't it obvious?

And if he wants to continue (which I am not suggesting that he should), he could say something to the effect:

The only thing that will cure my frustration are victories. We're just going to have to work harder [blah blah blah]

There! Obligations fulfilled! Everyone can go about their business. 

Boiler-plate inanities of zero value are the ultimate sign of "maturity".

And, boy, if there's one thing this team needs MORE of is the stoicism the head coach perfectly exhibits.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Boiler-plate inanities of zero value are the ultimate sign of "maturity".

Well, they certainly aren't a sign of immaturity, and are not really susceptible to anything more than boilerplate criticism (which basically means little to nothing).

44 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Well you would know all about being bipolar based on any post you've ever made in a gameday thread. Yikes.

Got your bipolar hanging bro....I'm far from bipolar, it's called tired of the same losing team every other year and tired of everyone taking up for Cam. If he was on another team you all would be ripping his ass for acting like he does. Take off your rose colored glasses and see it for what it is. The dude is a clown. 

Newton in many ways is right. Especially Jake Delhomme. Jake hit the nail on the head. I didn't mind the Super Bowl PC, y'know. Whatever. Now here we are in Week 6 and he's pulling this stuff. He is the face of a town, a face of a region and should be face of the league but he wont get there acting like a 4-year-old who didn't get to have a cookie for dinner.

Archived