• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton - Time for Cam to stop pouting

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

It's not hard to address a question in a forthright, matter-of-fact manner. For example:

Yes I am frustrated. Isn't it obvious?

And if he wants to continue (which I am not suggesting that he should), he could say something to the effect:

The only thing that will cure my frustration are victories. We're just going to have to work harder [blah blah blah]

There! Obligations fulfilled! Everyone can go about their business. 

People want Cam to be himself until they don't. It's okay for him to be himself when he's smiling and winning games, but when he's losing and being baited into throwing his team or organization under the bus, he needs to behave like whoever. You have to take Cam as he is. There is no middle ground. He's super excited when he wins and is down he loses. Some of that MIGHT come from the pressure he puts on himself week in and week out. Overachievers tend to be that way. The thing is, you get the frustrated short answers Sunday and if you were to ask him on Monday, he's over it. The media makes a big deal out of any and everything he does. 

It's David Newton .. He's been this way ever since he's taken the position .. he's only interested in Cams fashion choices (with his lame ass sarcasm) and bashing Cam and the team whenever the opportunity presents itself ... He is has and always will be a hater

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

It's not hard to address a question in a forthright, matter-of-fact manner. For example:

Yes I am frustrated. Isn't it obvious?

And if he wants to continue (which I am not suggesting that he should), he could say something to the effect:

The only thing that will cure my frustration are victories. We're just going to have to work harder [blah blah blah]

There! Obligations fulfilled! Everyone can go about their business. 

Yes, he could go that way, but he did not.he answered the question just not the way everyone else does..he is a unique player on the field as well as off..they don't accept his on field play either they want him to change to the norm..he is not that..and he has told everyone

cam's leadership style was good enough for 17-2 last season. i care way more what greg olsen and thomas davis and luke keuchly and kelvin benjamin think of cam newton than some heehaw nascar motherfuger from york, south carolina droning on about intangibles between bowls of grits

If you're gonna do the Cam troll shtick, it helps if you actually have at least a few synapses firing in your brain to make things interesting. This is simply weak trolling. Even TonyN, and grits put forth a better effort. Step your game up, or just delete your account.

2 hours ago, joeyxfresco said:

This organization and fanbase doesn't deserve Cam....

If Cam was in any other team the fanbase and anyone involved in the organization would rally behind Cam instead of finding ways to put down their MVP QB. BBR pulled this BS too after the SB. These guys are supposed to be on our side. 

Ever been to Philadelphia?

New York, maybe?

50 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

David Newton is more successful than Cam has been. You should take your frustrations out on the people who are causing the losing (Cam) and not David Newton. Dave is just a good ole boy working every day to provide us with the best Panthers news possible. I can't blame him for being annoyed by Cam acting like a titty baby. 

Eeeehhhh...

You know what? I'm not even gonna try.

1 hour ago, El Dandy said:

Cam has an awful completion percentage and only won the MVP because he was the QB on a 15-1 team. He barely had any influence in many of those wins last season and his arrogance would eventually lead to the team losing. David Newton just does his like he's supposed to no harm no foul. When Cam does his job then they can be equals.

giphy.gif

Archived