• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton - Time for Cam to stop pouting

Jeremy Igo

http://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/22931/its-time-for-cam-newton-to-lose-the-pouty-attitude

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Cam Newton, from his one-of-a-kind hat to his custom-designed bow tie to his sparkly loafers, looked as if he stepped out of a GQ photo shoot when he arrived at his postgame news conference more than an hour after Sunday's loss at New Orleans.

He also wore an attitude.

Tell David Newton that if some of the senile fugs in there asked what were even close to actual questions, that maybe Cam would give them better responses.

Or, they could realize he doesn't like to lose and stop thinking he gives a fug about their stories. If I was a starting NFL QB I'd absolutely despise the media. 

TBH. He did look like a big fashion baby.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now that's out of the way...I said in the walk out thread, I can't blame him. Gettleman did nothing to improve the defense with the losses we had. This loss and the others are not on Cam. And I'll say it again,

I don't blame him.

For once...The article does have some substance to it, and that is Delhomme.  Dude was just as passionate as Newton on the field so we can't say he 'doesn't know' how it feels.  With that being said, they are making a mountain out of a mole hill...again.

Archived