• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam creepin via DM

Jeremy Igo

39 minutes ago, Mojo said:

www.instagram.com/iluvramona 

That's supposedly her.  Owner of the clothing 4eign line.

Still doesn't mean this whole thing is real obv. but she's rather...unique

Nothing about her says married LOL. Why was he hitting her fashion account and not the real one? Her location in the states (Illinois and StL) plus her being in Romania, I'm calling foul on this LOL. Unique is being nice lol. 

34 minutes ago, Mojo said:

You do realize celebrities and athletes actually leave their houses and run into other people in real life right?

My sister lives in ATL and sometimes she'll mention things about certain people like 'aw he/she is such a sweetheart really nice blahblahblah'

Don't worry about Nick. :-) he probably lives in a basement and doesn't get out much. Before I moved, on any given day no matter what side of town I was on, I would see celebrities living life like regular people. I don't know why that's hard for him to believe. 

8 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Nothing about her says married LOL. Why was he hitting her fashion account and not the real one? Her location in the states (Illinois and StL) plus her being in Romania, I'm calling foul on this LOL. Unique is being nice lol. 

Don't worry about Nick. :-) he probably lives in a basement and doesn't get out much. Before I moved, on any given day no matter what side of town I was on, I would see celebrities living life like regular people. I don't know why that's hard for him to believe. 

You're right, none of it adds up.  Can't lie on a bye week it was fun to get my mind off of the ineptitude lately

but I'm also relieved because the game was so wack.   Yeah I'm being nice, but she got nothing on Kia...or Anika for that matter.  Certainly not my brand of vodka.

27 minutes ago, Mojo said:

You're right, none of it adds up.  Can't lie on a bye week it was fun to get my mind off of the ineptitude lately

but I'm also relieved because the game was so wack.   Yeah I'm being nice, but she got nothing on Kia...or Anika for that matter.  Certainly not my brand of vodka.

Doesn't look like his brand either lol. Just judging from her feed, she looks like the typical Instagram "model" who is available to the highest bidder. So she would have jumped at the offer. It was fun while it lasted though LOL. Who has time to create fake DMs? How do you even do that? Im relieved too, because last night I was embarrassed at his game LOL. I'm sure this wasn't how he wanted to kick off his off days.

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

You do realize celebrities and athletes actually leave their houses and run into other people in real life right?

My sister lives in ATL and sometimes she'll mention things about certain people like 'aw he/she is such a sweetheart really nice blahblahblah'

Yep. I live in ATL now. When I first moved out here, I was at some bar in Lennox mall when TI came and sat right next to me and got a drink. He initiated conversation and we just chatted it up for a few minutes. Ended up inviting me and my boys to the club he was hosting that night and we were VIP. All liquor was on him and everything. Man I was in there trying all these liquors rappers rap about. I was sloshed afterwards lol but yea, it's nothing to see or run into a celebrity out here.

22 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Yep. I live in ATL now. When I first moved out here, I was at some bar in Lennox mall when TI came and sat right next to me and got a drink. He initiated conversation and we just chatted it up for a few minutes. Ended up inviting me and my boys to the club he was hosting that night and we were VIP. All liquor was on him and everything. Man I was in there trying all these liquors rappers rap about. I was sloshed afterwards lol but yea, it's nothing to see or run into a celebrity out here.

I feel you man.. I had a similar instance with Suge Knight out here at Flemings DTLA.  It was funny cause I just spoke and we ended up doing shots.  Makes for a great story.  I love ATL btw.  Although last time they took me to some gay night at a place called Opera..  TI seems like a cool cat though..these guys are just like us at the end of the day...with a lot more $$ lmfao

1 minute ago, Mojo said:

I feel you man.. I had a similar instance with Suge Knight out here at Flemings DTLA.  It was funny cause I just spoke and we ended up doing shots.  Makes for a great story.  I love ATL btw.  Although last time they took me to some gay night at a place called Opera..  TI seems like a cool cat though..these guys are just like us at the end of the day...with a lot more $$ lmfao

Lol, when I lived there sometimes I felt like it was gay day/night everywhere especially in "club lenox." 

37 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

i ran into michelle rodruigez at a bar next to machu picchu and she hugged me. i tried to get her to take me to a club but i'm not that cool

11 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Lol, when I lived there sometimes I felt like it was gay day/night everywhere especially in "club lenox." 

It was like culture shock..  We had bottle service and they had the right intentions so I had a great time with the people I was with.  Just crazy as hell though, even compared to Weho

22 minutes ago, Mojo said:

It was like culture shock..  We had bottle service and they had the right intentions so I had a great time with the people I was with.  Just crazy as hell though, even compared to Weho

They're cool and you're bound to have a good time. I'll say as a female, it was important to have a few close gay friends in Atlanta. It's all cool though. 

Archived