• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam creepin via DM

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, Bogart said:

What the fug is a DM?  Asking for my dad.

It stands for direct message. 

on twitter or instagram, you can have private conversations with another user via a direct message. 

it has become common for guys and girls to communicate via DM, paricularly when they are interested in each other sexually. Hence the popular phrase, "He slid into your girl's DMs" meaning "wow that guy is talking to your girl behind your back, and even worse- she's probably talking to him."

I hope that cleared it up 

15 hours ago, Bogart said:

You shut your whore mouth you heathen.   Cargo shorts will out live us all.

Cargo shorts are the greatest creation of all time! The only time I can actually carry my wallet around is when I'm wearing them. 

I'd wear them in the Summer.

I'd wear them in my Hummer. 

I'd wear them to when I go to bed to sleep.

I'd wear them when I go out to eat.

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

It stands for direct message. 

on twitter or instagram, you can have private conversations with another user via a direct message. 

it has become common for guys and girls to communicate via DM, paricularly when they are interested in each other sexually. Hence the popular phrase, "He slid into your girl's DMs" meaning "wow that guy is talking to your girl behind your back, and even worse- she's probably talking to him."

I hope that cleared it up 

DM face book as well. Many relationships have died over face book DMs. 

13 hours ago, El Dandy said:

You just admitted that you know where Cam Newton gets gas. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

You do realize celebrities and athletes actually leave their houses and run into other people in real life right?

My sister lives in ATL and sometimes she'll mention things about certain people like 'aw he/she is such a sweetheart really nice blahblahblah'

Archived