• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam creepin via DM

Jeremy Igo

And at what point do athletes and celebrities start realizing they cant go this route, EVER?  LOL.  I dont advocate creeping, but imo, most men do it, and if youre going to, why not do it in real life with women you meet, instead of leaving a paper trail and have some thirsty fame chaser profit off of it and hurt your image?

Still love Cam, but this isnt a good look.

If this is true...meh. What cam does with his love life is his business. I will say though, I went to school In the same town as Colts TC. I always heard from other students that Manning would pick up girls (waitresses and the like as he would have his favorites and the usuals) and well, you can imagine the rest. Couple of the students would say they knew the girls and would talk about it like it was no big deal. Whether it's true or not I don't care. None of my business. But people would be naive to think stuff like this doesn't go on. Either way Cam is the man regardless.

On one hand, it's his life, and he can make whatever choices he wants to make.  If we were 4-2 and doing well, then this would really get blown over.

But, since we're 1-5, I think this is going to get, and possibly deserve, a bit more scrutiny.  Sure, big time athletes are well known for having sex with random women all the time.  To me, that's not the issue.  The issue is the distraction for Cam it's caused.  Cam is not the only player on our team.  He's the highest profile.  The face of the Carolina Panthers.  One of the faces of the NFL.  We all know Cam is pretty emotional, it's part of what makes him great.  If this kind of stuff gets to him though, will/has it become a distraction for him?  

Then again, as we have seen this election cycle, all kinds of things get reported as news, and not all of it is true.  So who knows.  At the end of the day, we just want our team to do well.  We're going to pick up on little things like this as "reasons" why we're not successful.  

Personally, I wouldn't hit on a married woman for a one night stand/short term affair.  Just seems wrong to me when there are plenty of single women out there.

Archived