• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam creepin via DM

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Right. Should've cut it and got her number after that software line. He had her laughing there. Homie left the bait out too long and the fish took the bait and swam off. Talked his way out of the cat and probably got Kia mad at him. He went 0-2 when he could've went 2-2 if he played it right.

So basically he held the ball in the pocket too long? LOL. He isn't hearing the end of this right now. Next week, we will know how his bye went. Hopefully she didn't get that upset because he talked himself out of it and didn't "cheat." She should be upset just at his build up lol

3 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

If I was Cam I'd be reporting you to the police for stalking. 

Stalking who? It's not stalking when you randomly run into people. But remember, you don't know who I know. He isn't hard to miss and if you know who she is, neither is she. Atlanta isn't that big. 

1 hour ago, truthjuice said:

How did you gather that? I think she's cute and down to earth,that's a blanket statement. But let's be clear you don't know who I know and how I know them. Loser. 

Down to earth is not a blanket statement. Cute is. No one here knows if she is 'good people' as you say...

just reminds me of how women think they know celebrities by media, it's annoying.

If this was Cam, he's an idiot.

2 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Down to earth is not a blanket statement. Cute is. No one here knows if she is 'good people' as you say...

just reminds me of how women think they know celebrities by media, it's annoying.

If this was Cam, he's an idiot.

It is a blanket statement. Maybe she looks down to earth/a good person, maybe I've had a run in with her and felt like she was down to earth, maybe a few people have mentioned here and there that she is. Very broad. 

Ps, I call everyone good people until you prove me wrong. 

6 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

"Well hey there, Cam Newton! We seem to have the same taste in fast food eating since I've ran into you 5 times in the last month. How about that General Tso's chicken huh". 

Well that happens when you frequent certain places. Like if there's that one coffee shop and you're a regular. Just stop it. If you frequent a certain part of town, you usually run into some of the same people in restaurants and stores. Where do you live that this is uncommon? If you see him, you can't miss him from the car to his stature. He even gets gas at the same place, and that part is all word of mouth and pictures. 

1 minute ago, El Dandy said:

You just admitted that you know where Cam Newton gets gas. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

LOL, shut up. If you go to the same spots people will see you. When you make your car identifiable, people will see you and someone will mention "hey I saw Cam at xyz on abc!" That's not uncommon. You are seriously reach. Its like people in Charlotte know that he frequents QT and I'm sure other places. 

That kind of thing disgusts me.  Not flattering for Cam.  You can get any single girl in America, basically, and you pick a married one to holla at?  And these stories always shine a negative light on the male involved, but it was okay for her as a married woman to encourage and invite him to continue that discussion in the DMs?  Her husband needs to be asking some questions...

Archived