• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam creepin via DM

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Maybe we finally can use this as solid evidence he did have a concussion before the ATL game.  It's hard to believe dude's game is that wack my killa.

I think it's really wack lol. He's Cam Newton, he shouldn't have had to press that hard. It's wack lol. 

Just now, truthjuice said:

I think it's really wack lol. He's Cam Newton, he shouldn't have had to press that hard. It's wack lol. 

Straight up.  She probably was going until he started talkin that crayshit.  I'm sure some younger girls go for that, but not any woman bout her business.  Dude basically talked his way out of some trim.  Game so wack she was like I gotta show the world.  I've never heard a female be called my killa...that's just hilariously bad.

Just now, Mojo said:

Straight up.  She probably was going until he started talkin that crayshit.  I'm sure some younger girls go for that, but not any woman bout her business.  Dude basically talked his way out of some trim.  Game so wack she was like I gotta show the world.  I've never heard a female be called my killa...that's just hilariously bad.

He calls everyone that though. His friends, his girl, everyone lol. I'm glad this exchange happened via DM because I can't imagine watching real time in a public place. His girl fell for the weak shot 4/5 years ago so I guess there's somebody who will think it's cute lol. It was just bad and I hope his boys are clowning him as we speak lol. 

23 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Right. Should've cut it and got her number after that software line. He had her laughing there. Homie left the bait out too long and the fish took the bait and swam off. Talked his way out of the cat and probably got Kia mad at him. He went 0-2 when he could've went 2-2 if he played it right.

4 minutes ago, El Dandy said:

Yes, a random woman who has never even spoke to the media is down to earth. Nice psychic powers ya have there.

Again, you don't know who I know and how I know them. They're actually not hard to run into between Charlotte and Atlanta. They pop up at your nearest Walmart, Waffle House and Panda Express. You can always count on seeing one or both in the mall. If you see them together, speak and she will speak back. Call her by name, she may talk to you like she has known you for years. 

Archived