• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam creepin via DM

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

LOL LOL !!!!

On a real note I hope Cam hasn't mentally checked out

Professional ball players have been macking on random chicks and use their fame since the days of Babe Ruth.

Nothing new here...except that guys in today's world don't seem to understand the tech world they live in and how easy their junk can get copy and posted foe the world to see 

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

If that's really him he's talking way too much.  

Yea, he definitely was talking too much. Looked like a lame when ole girl stopped responding and he kept going. 

Lol @ Cam sliding in ole girls DM's though. Nothing wrong with it, cause I've been known to slide in a DM or two myself, but Cam's finesse game was all off.

This is fake there is literally no way this is real

First off, Cam is a total stud but idk if he would do this on app like.  He could get chicks way better in other ways.

Also, no way that he would call her MY KILLA.  Ru kidding me what guy would call a girl MY KILL?! That's just stupid, anyone would use any other pet name.  I could maybe buy that he also uses the font in his DMs but not that he calls girls that thinking its cute or baller.  

Archived