• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CB Leonard Johnson returns to practice

Jeremy Igo

52 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It wasn't a complete Achilles tear. He was able to keep playing. He chose to have it operated on to fix it before it could have torn completely.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The way I've seen it is he did the procedure to get better because the injury was partially hampering him his entire career pretty much and that once fully recovered from the operation he'll be better physically than he was before. Kind of like Cam's ankle surgery in 2014 where he could've kept playing on it but it'd be better to work on it, get it out of the way and come back stronger. Just hoping that Johnson's achilles recovers from surgery a bit faster than Cam's ankle because it wasn't until last year that Cam's ankle looked back to full strength. Though in 2014 he did have other injury issues that may have factored in. Regardless, I'm excited about this kid and especially getting Bradberry back. McClain back is nice too but he's not much better than Worley in my opinion and I feel we should go with the rooks and Johnson or McClain at nickel full time if Johnson can't go yet. Sanchez back to PS.

Archived