• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waive Levar Edwards!?!?! Sign Simonson ?!?!?!

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, Castavar said:

It's not the fact that they cut Edwards, it's the fact they cut him for fuggin Simonson who will likely only play like 5 snaps.

Plus we have 4 TEs on the active roster now... That means two of them are likely STs or 3-4 play a game guys.

Totally not worth cutting a rotational DE that has shown at least some promise, especially when you're already thin/weak at that position.

If you aren't a kicker, a DB, a DL that isn't getting pressure, Mike Remmers or Mike Shula, then you aren't to blame for the Panthers woes right now...

These moves make little to no sense right now...

I can buy the Butler angle, but seriously... 4 TEs? You're telling me that Sandland is that bad that you couldn't just elevate him, keep Edwards, and tell these other two TEs to just stay on their couches?

5 hours ago, frash.exe said:

just watch the hysterical stupidity unload on these boards as the season progressesIMG_4536.JPG

Admittedly, watching the Huddle melt down is more entertaining than most NFL games this season. Of course, this season for the league has been one of the worst that I recall so take that for what it's worth.

I remember making a post defending Dave Gettleman for his moves this offseason and this season's performance.

Now I'm currently thinking he won't do what I recommended in my other post and not go all out next year when he needs to...

EDIT: He seems to be ready to pull the trigger when you have one bad game this year. Just saw KB's post. I don't really like it.

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

I've been among those questioning the decision to cut Edwards.

Uh maybe I should have had a little more faith in our FO / coaches.  If this is indeed Edwards at LDE?!?!  YIKES

that dude looks too small to be him

Archived