• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well this is super concerning... Cam asked not to run.

Jeremy Igo

Because we are organization of pussies. JR might pay the bills, but he is a born loser who is satisfied with losing. Wanna know why the panthers have never had back to back winning seasons and aren't a threat year in and year out? Look no further than your owner. Sit in your box and drink your sweet tea, you fug.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It's not concerning to me the rush game wasn't an issue neither was Cam's play...I'd rather be play QB than RB anyway and we didn't see much of that bullshit read option and we were way better for it.

If Cam only ran 1-2 times a game for the rest of his career except for his scrambles then I'm 100% fine with that.

You cant scream protect our QB and then keep him on power runs 8 times a damn game it's stupid, ignant, and all sorts of hypocritical.

He is the type of QB who can throw for 400 yards a game if needed or asked too fug running the ball for a few yards....I'd go to a more passing 2 TE style of offense and spread the field a bit more like the pats using RBs as WRs out wide and that would naturally give Cam more lanes to run if he needed to. But hey I'm not Shula lulz.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

It's stupid if you don't allow your MVP QB do things that made him the MVP

It is more stupid to have him get a few more concussions and have the same things that eventually made Steve Young retire.  Does the name Dan Morgan mean anything to you. This whole thread is incredibly stupid even bringing it up to begin with. It reminds me of a writer trying to create controversy where there isnt any.

Just now, panthers55 said:

It is more stupid to have him get a few more concussions and have the same things that eventually made Steve Young retire.  Does the name Dan Morgan mean anything to you. This whole thread is incredibly stupid even bringing it up to begin with. It reminds me of a writer trying to create controversy where there isnt any.

In his short post game press conference Cam said there were no lingering affects and he felt fine. There is no controversy that Shula is a poo OC

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

In his short post game press conference Cam said there were no lingering affects and he felt fine. There is no controversy that Shula is a poo OC

What is he going to say?  Yeah it still bothers me and here is a notice to every defensive player to make sure and take a head shot the next time we play because I am still hurt.  Sometimes you guys are so ignorant.  Any fool knows that you dont say much of anything in a press conference and you surely dont tell the opposition if anything is wrong.  The only people who think Shula is poo are some huddlers and that wont change no matter what happens.

Personally if you're not going to let him run you might as well play da and let cam have another week to recover.

Edit...I mean nothing at all against cam. Its just if they are that concerned then why take the chance when he can still get drilled while dropping back

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

What is he going to say?  Yeah it still bothers me and here is a notice to every defensive player to make sure and take a head shot the next time we play because I am still hurt.  Sometimes you huys are so ignorant.  You dont say much of anything in a press conference and you surely dont tell the opposition if anything is wrong.  The only people who think Shula is poo are some huddlers and that wont change no matter what happens.

Keep defending Shula that's fine

1 minute ago, Cj72 said:

Personally if you're not going to let him run you might as well play da and let cam have another week to recover

Another ignorant comment. DA caused  turnovers galore and is only a backup. Cam played great especially in the second half.  You don't run him until you can make sure he can take another helmet to helmet hit which are unevitable when you run the ball. Only a fool does that with the bye coming up.  If the defense was even decent.. we would have won today.

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Another ignorant comment. DA caused  turnovers galore and is only a backup. Cam played great especially in the second half.  You don't run him until you can make sure he can take another helmet to helmet hit which are unevitable when you run the ball. Only a fool does that with the bye coming up.  If the defense was even decent.. we would have won today.

So, if he doesn't run that means he cant get hit in the helmet??? I guess someone forgot to tell Denver that. Cam played great but if your so worried he might get hurt then why risk it at all? So get that ignorant comment bs out of here

4 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Keep defending Shula that's fine

As long as we are top 10 in every Offensive category - 8th in points-26.8, 4th in total yards 394.3, passing yards- 273.3- 7th, and rushing yards- 6th at 121, I will keep saying the offense is fine as is Shula.  Go look at the defense and the special teams that are bottom 10 in most categories, and get back with me.

2 minutes ago, Cj72 said:

So, if he doesn't run that means he cant get hit in the helmet??? I guess someone forgot to tell Denver that. Cam played great but if your so worried he might get hurt then why risk it at all? So get that ignorant comment bs out of here

Sure he can get hit in the helmet passing the ball but it is legal to hit a runner helmet to helmet and not a passer.  So just because Denver did it and were flagged for it doesnt mean that it is a justification for running him.  Stop making ignorant comments and I will stop calling it like it is.

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

As long as we are top 10 in every Offensive category - 8th in points-26.8, 4th in total yards 394.3, passing yards- 273.3- 7th, and rushing yards- 6th at 121, I will keep saying the offense is fine as is Shula.  Go look at the defense and the special teams that are bottom 10 in most categories, and get back with me.

We get it...you <heart> Shula

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Sure he can get hit in the helmet passing the ball but it is legal to hit a runner helmet to helmet and not a passer.  So just because Denver did it and were flagged for it doesnt mean that it is a justification for running him.  Stop making ignorant comments and I will stop calling it like it is.

So now a flag will unconcuss cam?? And I was arguing for keeping him out because handcuffing a player can cause him to get hurt due to him thinking and not naturally reacting. Having said that,  I'm very glad it worked out and cam had a great game. 

Archived