• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well this is super concerning... Cam asked not to run.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

They don't know how to balance. Also, him not running won't keep him from getting hit lol. They are really as stupid as I thought if they think that. 

Yes, I think it is well established at this point that Ron Rivera and Mike Shula are some seriously stupid motherfugers.

Godammit, none of our coaches know how to use Cam. The only person that knew how was Chud. If only that fugger didn't get so cute towards the end of the season trying to get a head coaching job, we could have been special with Cam in that offense in his 2nd year.

Our defense is absolute garbage. It's an embarrassment and it's a damn shame Gettleman has placed Luke and TD on an island. Cam played one hell of a game all things considered. If the coaches take away one of the tools from our best player they are more stupid than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just now, SCP said:

Our defense is absolute garbage. It's an embarrassment and it's a damn shame Gettleman has placed Luke and TD on an island. Cam played one hell of a game all things considered. If the coaches take away one of the tools from our best player they are more stupid than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yup and I hate to say it but, TD is looking old out there, he's definitely lost a step or three.   Not a knock on him, it had to happen.  

This may be jumping to a false conclusion though.  He said, I just do what I'm asked to do...  That doesn't necessarily mean they asked him not to run, it could just mean they didn't call runs (until that naked bootleg TD).

Regardless, I'm not saying that to give them a pass, just saying it may be reading too much into it.  If anything, I don't think the coaches protect him enough, so I doubt they asked him not to run.  To me it's all a moot point anyway because he did enough himself NOT running to win the game.  Too bad he has fuging crash test dummies lining up in the backfield defensively.

17 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

When asked about the lack of running from Cam today he said "I do what I am asked to do"

I realize the coaching staff may think handcuffing Cam and now having him run may keep him from getting hit, but handcuffing Cam and not allowing him to play like the MVP of last season is really hurting his game which is based on big plays and emotion. 

We scored 38 points... If you need to score more than that well that's on the defense. 

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Cam not being allowed to run as much has nothing to do with us losing this game.

Don't disagree entirely but Cam is an emotions guy. He's at his best when he's having fun, making big hits and plays. When he runs for a first down and his inner child comes out and he's having fun. That's when he's at his best. He's a momentum guy and his running ability gives him a lot of that momentum. 

Archived