• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well this is super concerning... Cam asked not to run.

Jeremy Igo

When asked about the lack of running from Cam today he said "I do what I am asked to do"

I realize the coaching staff may think handcuffing Cam and now having him run may keep him from getting hit, but handcuffing Cam and not allowing him to play like the MVP of last season is really hurting his game which is based on big plays and emotion. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

When asked about the lack of running from Cam today he said "I do what I am asked to do"

I realize the coaching staff may think handcuffing Cam and now having him run may keep him from getting hit, but handcuffing Cam and not allowing him to play like the MVP of last season is really hurting his game which is based on big plays and emotion. 

Seriously Jermey the offense kept us in the game , you should be posting why did DG didn't improve the secondary but your too loyal.

I was noticing this as well and honestly I don't think it was the wrong move. 

If there's any team that historically goes for kill shots on cam it's the Saints. Cam didn't keep the ball on a single read, but they still had a DE diving on him every single time, ready to hit him.

This is the new normal and I think it's the right move. 

Archived