• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The built in excuse and the pay off....

Jeremy Igo

I'll admit I was blinded by curiosity and possibilities at the time.  But why the hell did we think this secondary could be good?  I see 1st round corners barely make it on the field as #2's and slot guys for other teams.   Sure things could have worked out differently in a perfect world but it didn't and here we are.  

Was this planned?  Is this Getts way of driving everyones value down so he can sign them for a SB run next year?   Where there is smoke there is fire hahha

17 hours ago, The_Rainmaker said:

why dont you give Gettleman this flak for putting Ron & the team in this postion but i know your ego is coming in the way.

Hes going to play every angle there is in catering to the mob.

Ron isnt a dick.....hes not going to throw his players under the bus. Hes trying to make them better not belittle them. I dont know what Jeremy wants him to say.

18 hours ago, Randolph Panther said:

I think Ron is a good coach but this years team is beyond him for whatever reason.  Offense did play good today but our defense is awful.  It seems like Gettleman wants to play with players in there rookie contracts and not pay anyone afterwards.  

I guess at this point it would be futile to trade for anything.  You have to figure 9-7 would be the bare minimum for getting a wildcard and that would require an 8-2 run.  However I am not the type that wants to tank just to get a high pick.  I hope we play with some spark and build for next year.  

I think Ron is a great defensive coordinator.

He's not a great head coach.

His overall approach is to believe that he can dictate with his system without having to adjust to who we're playing.

It isn't working, and it's not going to.

Archived