• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers have noticed Tolbert's decline.

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Vernon Butler played basketball, football, and ran track in highschool. 

I am pretty sure he is athletic enough to do anything tolbert is doing out there. 

Can we try it just for shits and giggles when Butler is healthy?

I always wondered if Chandler could have played full back - hell we tried to make him play every other position. He was on the light side for a lineman and was actually fairly athletic for his size.

The FB position is going to have to be addressed next season. If the Panthers really want to have a strong running game it would be nice to have legitimate lead blocker at the position. I'd also like to see a 3rd tight end who could spell a FB or line up at the H-Back position to help the run game.

Can you imagine how dangerous this offense could be if we could continue to gain over a 100yds per game on the ground without relying on Cam to contribute to that number?

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They have been using Dickson in Tolberts place as an upgrade, which is fuging frightening. 

Yup. I have seen him try, I say try, to lead the RB through the hole. But whether it's him being to slow to get there? Or Shula lining him up in the wrong spot? But he isn't very good at it either.

@PhillyB Ouch dude. That's cold. Funny, but cold.

41 minutes ago, tondi said:

Too bad they didn't notice the decline last year like the rest of us.  Maybe we would have one less piece of dead weight on the roster this season.

Maybe we would  have 2 less turnovers in the superbowl if they would have noticed it last year haha

Archived