• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two Panthers players make a list!!!!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

And right there is why I have zero confidence in RR as a talent evaluator. Atta boy RR keep jogging the same ol same ol chit out there until injuries make you play the better players. 

Anyone remember how Norwell finally got in lineup 

To be honest, we are talking about a UDFA, and a 4th rounder? Not sure you can count on those types very often. We are pretty lucky to get these two diamonds out of the rough. Personally, I don't care where they came from. All I know is right now, we are better at RT than we were just 2 short weeks ago.

We also don't know how Williams plays during practice. They must have thought he wasn't ready yet. Although they did try him at LT a few weeks ago. But, he has looked good so far at RT.

This is the NFL, lots of players don't get their chance until the player ahead of them goes down. I guess some guys don't practice well enough to open the coaches eyes, and some guys just have to wait on their chance. What ever the reason. We are not the only team that has been guilty of this. 

Archived