• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints fans want to "bury Carolina's season"

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

if they beat us, does Alice return?

You know she is shaking in his foamposit Sketchers just dying to log in if/when we lose.  He's out walking his ball licking dog and carrying his iPad mini just itching to press 'Sign IN' so he can drop hot takes like "Drew Brees is gonna play for free because he loves New Orleans. Hey poors, look at my new crown molding.  I had fleur-de-lis stenciled on it exactly 9 inches apart using the poo from a dead Emu that is so rare only I can get it in the Metairie Home Depot.  Zoysia grass is for pussies."

38 minutes ago, SCP said:

You know she is shaking in his foamposit Sketchers just dying to log in if/when we lose.  He's out walking his ball licking dog and carrying his iPad mini just itching to press 'Sign IN' so he can drop hot takes like "Drew Brees is gonna play for free because he loves New Orleans. Hey poors, look at my new crown molding.  I had fleur-de-lis stenciled on it exactly 9 inches apart using the poo from a dead Emu that is so rare only I can get it in the Metairie Home Depot.  Zoysia grass is for pussies."

it's felt like something has been missing from the huddle since he disappeared 

when i log in and don't see a new two thousand word essay about countertops, blue dog prints, and bentley oil change receipts in smack central then something just doesn't feel right

Archived