• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton returns to practice...

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

He is not Barry sanders everybody is different. He is who he is..I bet their are some habits your friends, CO workers or whomever you are around wish you get rid of...Have you? No because it is part of your personality..he is grown ..maybe as he gets older he will but for now close your eyes!

I just checked with everyone and they say I'm good just how I am.  :)

Look, I love Cam - I just want to wait until it's warranted.  Celebrating a first down when your down 14 points doesn't work for me.. that's all I'm sayin'.

1 minute ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Look, I love Cam - I just want to wait until it's warranted.  Celebrating a first down when your down 14 points doesn't work for me.. that's all I'm sayin'.

No problem..I just get tired of people talking about the celebrations everybody is different..it's just like saying I wish everyone was black, but they are not. The things we do and how we are genetically made is what makes us who we are. Just close your eyes and embrace it. It only last less than 60secs...lol

3 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

No problem..I just get tired of people talking about the celebrations everybody is different..it's just like saying I wish everyone was black, but they are not. The things we do and how we are genetically made is what makes us who we are. Just close your eyes and embrace it. It only last less than 60secs...lol

Being completely honest here - I really do worry about his health and I think the other players are tired of the celebrations and are purposefully teeing off on him to teach him a lesson.  Watching those hits make me wince, and they cannot be good for a brain.

The celebrations don't bother me, but our franchise QB getting rocked over and over does.  

1 hour ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I all depends on how he got that 1st down. Run out of bounds after a scramble for a 1st down, may not warrant a point. But trucking half a dozen defenders? I don't care how many points were are down. That warrants a point.

Cam's emotions lead this team. When he is having fun, and doing all those Cam things. We play better. I can live with that.

Being completely honest here - I really do worry about his health and I think the other players are tired of the celebrations and are purposefully teeing off on him to teach him a lesson.  Watching those hits make me wince, and they cannot be good for a brain.

The celebrations don't bother me, but our franchise QB getting rocked over and over does.  

Oh I agree ..I hate him getting hit as well and that's what I am saying other players are jealous because he scores or puts them on the highlight reel but in the wrong way...it's not his fault tho he plays within the rules of the game and they should too. .He should not have to change who he is..the league is suppose to protect him in those Regards, but they are not..Cam is Cam he may sustain severe damage but it's not his fault. I like who Cam is and what he represents. He may not play long and for his health I hope not because he is the hunted.

Crash Davis said to be cocky even when you're losing, meat.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't think it's so much the celebrations, but it's more this is how you beat Cam. I do think they get tired of him celebrating though but like he said, he's going to do what he wants and nobody will stop him. That cockiness is part of his game and when he's feeling good and a little cocky, Cam is at his best. The team feeds off it it. Other players will have to deal with it and our guys are going to have to be a little more aggressive. So the first down pointing and Superman thing and dancing, I love that Cam. 

Archived