• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton returns to practice...

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

I remember a team that could rush the QB, when you can do that 1-3 isn't so disheartening. Now we cant do that, our secondary is also in a worse spot than 2013, along with the special teams, oh and we are 1-4. So yeah call me crazy for having lost hope. Ive been a fan all my life, calling me a band-wagoner is fuging insulting, the first season I can remember as a child we went 1-15, but they were the team from Charlotte, the city I was born in, the city I lived in, the one I will cheer for until I die.

Exactly, we look nothing alike that 2013 team on defense. We also just got done losing to a terrible team... at home.

1 hour ago, SamMills4Life said:

Exactly, we look nothing alike that 2013 team on defense. We also just got done losing to a terrible team... at home.

also in 2013 we were 1-3 but more importantly 0-0 in the division, now we are 1-4 and 0-2 in the division. Its going to take a miracle.

17 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I wish Cam would cut the celebration bull shat and play the game.  Let your performance do the talking the way Barry Sanders did.  He didn't need to celebrate - he just handed the ball to the referee after a score.  Everyone on the planet knew he was the best including Emmitt Smith!!!  haha

post-7018-0-95313300-1433537551.gif

How dare guys, playing a violent, emotional game, have fun. Gordell for President. Right?

I watched damm near every one of his runs. Dude was flat out amazing. And yes he just handed the ball to the ref. But...that was how his dad taught him to respect the game.

That doesn't make what the kids do nowadays wrong though. 

I wish Cam would cut the celebration bull shat and play the game.  Let your performance do the talking the way Barry Sanders did.  He didn't need to celebrate - he just handed the ball to the referee after a score.  Everyone on the planet knew he was the best including Emmitt Smith!!!  haha

Are you really saying this when your name and avatar are Steve Smith, possibly the most notorious showboater and trash talker ever?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

8 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

How dare you have fun and celebrate playing a sport you love. What a crime!!! 

9 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I want to see Cam get pissed and just start lighting people up. Drop his pads and level a corner. Throw a 90 mph laser to Olsen in tight coverage. That's how you let people know you have the biggest dick in the room, not dancing and pointing.

1 hour ago, rhyslloyd said:

Are you really saying this when your name and avatar are Steve Smith, possibly the most notorious showboater and trash talker ever?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

lol i thought the same thing

didn't the NFL's rule changes about using the ball as a prop and going to the ground as part of a celebration have to do with steve smith and chad johnson in the first place

10 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

He is not Barry sanders everybody is different. He is who he is..I bet their are some habits your friends, CO workers or whomever you are around wish you get rid of...Have you? No because it is part of your personality..he is grown ..maybe as he gets older he will but for now close your eyes!

Archived