• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton returns to practice...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, PantherJD said:

With Stew playing - at least part of a game - we're 1-1, only losing to the defending Super Bowl champs at their place on a missed FG.  I think he's going to bring something huge back to this offense that we've been missing.

Can he coach, manage the clock and call plays? 

18 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

I wonder how bad Oher's concussion was and the severity of Butlers ankle sprain. 

We may be getting our swag back. 

Not sure on Oher, but Butler had a high ankle sprain.  Those suck!  Usually takes several weeks to return from.

Can Cam lead us?

One part of me wants him to, so we can start fuging winning

One part of me realizes once the panthers start winning, no change happens

I feel Cam is on a treadmill. Once he turns up, it's like speeding up on the treadmill. SB victory is a goal and one man can't do it alone

1 hour ago, 15 said:

remember when we went 11-1 after starting 1-3 in 2013? or were you not a fan back then?

I remember a team that could rush the QB, when you can do that 1-3 isn't so disheartening. Now we cant do that, our secondary is also in a worse spot than 2013, along with the special teams, oh and we are 1-4. So yeah call me crazy for having lost hope. Ive been a fan all my life, calling me a band-wagoner is fuging insulting, the first season I can remember as a child we went 1-15, but they were the team from Charlotte, the city I was born in, the city I lived in, the one I will cheer for until I die.

Archived