• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Special Teams getting a big boost this week...

Jeremy Igo

Hmmm, this is like when a co-worker says hey I've got this hilarious story but I shouldn't say it at work.  Then tells you how hard you'll laugh when you hear it.

you wait all shift thinking about the story and as you leave you ask them about it and they say, "ah yeah, no it was just this thing I saw on tv, you shoulda been there".

2 hours ago, mjligon said:

I like it-

Hopefully he will inform Ted Ginn that a touchback on a KO will allow the offense to start at the 25 yard line, which is better than taking it out when you are 7 yards into the end zone and bring the ball out only to get tackled at the 14.

The ONLY ball he brought out of the end-zone was the last one. And at that point of the game, it was worth the try. If he does get a good return, we have a real good shot of taking the lead.

Just because it didn't work, does not mean it was a bad play.

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

The ONLY ball he brought out of the end-zone was the last one. And at that point of the game, it was worth the try. If he does get a good return, we have a real good shot of taking the lead.

Just because it didn't work, does not mean it was a bad play.

It is ALWAYS a bad play with our special teams blocking.

He has consistently done it ALL season. Hasn't worked yet and has cost our offense big time in terms of field position.

And let's not even bring up the retarded fumble/muff against the 49ers.

But yeah- you're right...maybe ONE day he will do something worthwhile on a return smh....Not holding my breath.

The ONLY thing in this post that has a grain of truth is that muffed kick.

He only has 12 returns this year. He is not bringing out that many. And he is averaging almost 28 yards KO. With a long of 59. But yeah, he sucks.

Kids, they will complain about anything. Even if they have to make something up to do so.

3 minutes ago, mjligon said:

He has consistently done it ALL season. Hasn't worked yet and has cost our offense big time in terms of field position.

And let's not even bring up the retarded fumble/muff against the 49ers.

But yeah- you're right...maybe ONE day he will do something worthwhile on a return smh....Not holding my breath.

Archived