• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As requested

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Someone requested a Remmers GIF

giphy.gif

How does an offensive lineman go an entire running play without touching a member of the defense? That is talent!

58 got him with the Hessy step , btw Remmers is pressing 2 much especially with the false starts. I'll take him as a backup.

9 minutes ago, Newtcase said:

He clearly anticipates wrong and Kwon put a pretty nasty move on him as well.  Turner doesn't get a hand on anyone either.  It is an interesting contrast to see Norwell taking juke out of the equation by attacking his block.

selective witch hunt is selective

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

The funny part is we are complaining about Remmers on this play when at worst he got juked because he had Kwon sealed off. Because he gets in front of Kwon, he can't get to the RB. I'm not going to get pissed when at worst the LBer can't make the play. This isn't a Tolbert block where he just runs by a guy who makes the tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Agreed. The redirect at least causes Kwon not to be able to make the tackle.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Actually, it is Norwell that does that. 

Without the redirect, Alexander gets behind Norwell and makes the tackle like we've seen Luke do countless times. Because of the redirect, Norwell's block also takes out Kwon.

Archived