• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sums up this season in a single gif....

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

How is Coleman a huge reason for our pitful (pitiful) defense this year?

His tackling for one has been awful. He's senior member on the back end and it got lit up against ATL. Dam near every pass deep to Jones he wasn't even in the picture. Maybe that wasn't his responsibility.  But his play compared to last year ain't even close to the same player. The DTs and DEs have sucked but there's no way you can watch coleman and think he's playing good.  

30 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

His tackling for one has been awful. He's senior member on the back end and it got lit up against ATL. Dam near every pass deep to Jones he wasn't even in the picture. Maybe that wasn't his responsibility.  But his play compared to last year ain't even close to the same player. The DTs and DEs have sucked but there's no way you can watch coleman and think he's playing good.  

He was forced to change positions so that Tre Boston could stink up the field. And it would be my guess that if he wasn't in the picture on those deep passes to JJ, that he wasn't out of position but the play was away from his position. No he hasn't been playing great but he by far isn't our problem. 

17 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

He was forced to change positions so that Tre Boston could stink up the field. And it would be my guess that if he wasn't in the picture on those deep passes to JJ, that he wasn't out of position but the play was away from his position. No he hasn't been playing great but he by far isn't our problem. 

Well I'm sorry Mr Coleman didn't mean to step on your toes.  Didn't know you posted here. 

Changes positions or not he's stunk it up to be paid as much as he is.   Everyone of our safety's have  sucked , Kurt included 

Archived