• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1-4 start, do something...

Catufb85

59 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Target would have been an improvement over the load of crap we signed this past offseason.

Trenton Robinson - terrible and cut

Brandon Boykin - didn't even make it to training camp

Gino Gradkowski - the hell was the point of signing a bad backup OL to a 3 year contract

Paul Soliai - absolute garbage, he better be cut when Butler is healthy instead of Love

Mike Tolbert contract - LOL

Michael Oher extension - $7M/year for that turd

Kurt Coleman extension - He's decent but paying him after one good year is dumb and we overpaid for an average player

Charles Johnson contract - sure it was cheap but he is completely done and at best an average backup

That's some dollar store crap.

The thing that hurts the most about that list is that there were much much better FAs on the market that cost the same or just a little bit more... gettleman really did fug the team badly.

If you look back at last year the Panthers got very lucky without Benjamin. This the same team in so many close games last year. Same team taking pictures before the game was over on the side line. Don't know how to act. I am happy to see this fluke ass team getting exposed. Last times the balls don't bounce ur way but good teams still manage wins, this Panthers team is not good. Last year when you guys got beat my falcons I knew that this team wasn't for real. So glad to see this shitty fan base get their ego in check. Keep carrying on losses should be the new theme for you guys. 

One glaring problem. Mighty brave to come talking right now when we are playing like poo, but where were you last season when we were 15-1 and the NFC champs? Bad look for u dude. I don't ever waste my time going to another teams board to talk poo when that team is winning or losing. So why would you invest time and money to do It here? You should be on the dirty birds board preparing for your absolutely guaranteed championship parade celebration. I mean you guy's are amazing and unstoppable as evidenced by ur win in Denver. Seriously no one wants any part of ur team. Congrats.

Sent from my XT1575 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

31 minutes ago, Semaj said:

One glaring problem. Mighty brave to come talking right now when we are playing like poo, but where were you last season when we were 15-1 and the NFC champs? Bad look for u dude. I don't ever waste my time going to another teams board to talk poo when that team is winning or losing. So why would you invest time and money to do It here? You should be on the dirty birds board preparing for your absolutely guaranteed championship parade celebration. I mean you guy's are amazing and unstoppable as evidenced by ur win in Denver. Seriously no one wants any part of ur team. Congrats.

Sent from my XT1575 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I didn't even know this board existed until last week when we played you guys and someone posted an article from yalls board. Article was talking so much poo, and yall just hating on us. In all honesty yall were a 7-9 team the year before and caught so many good breaks last year,  but the fans were unbearable. The Panthers fans were the most unhumble fans I've meet, so seeing you guys like poo I do enjoy, but you were really polite and respectful so I will stop trolling you guys. - best of luck!

Honestly, and I don't know how because I have zero confidence we beat the Saints, but if we did then after the bye I feel better about our chances.

Arizona, Seattle and the Raiders and Chiefs I think we match up with very well.

stewart and Oher are back, the bye gives DG time to get some vet plug and plays in here, he's been good about that. 

So it's all about the Saints. Win and we have slim chances--- Green Bay Giants with the Helmet catch and the Steelers all had losing seasons that everyone wrote off and they all won Superbowls those seasons.

we can do it, but it's all about the Saints. Win and we have a chance or lose and start having fun with the offseason already,...

12 hours ago, pudhipanty said:

I didn't even know this board existed until last week when we played you guys and someone posted an article from yalls board. Article was talking so much poo, and yall just hating on us. In all honesty yall were a 7-9 team the year before and caught so many good breaks last year,  but the fans were unbearable. The Panthers fans were the most unhumble fans I've meet, so seeing you guys like poo I do enjoy, but you were really polite and respectful so I will stop trolling you guys. - best of luck!

and y'all were a 6 and 0 Team.  How'd that work out?

Archived