• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This made me smile

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

That was beautiful. Give him some of Josh Norman's Money. 

Side note, Anyone notice how Williams did on the right side? from what I saw he held up well, but then again I was only listening to most of the game while playing Overwatch (new update today at 2!)

Williams did well, but the Bucs DE's suck so I don't know how much you can take from because even Remmers did a good job in pass protection.

3 hours ago, Bartin said:

Williams did well, but the Bucs DE's suck so I don't know how much you can take from because even Remmers did a good job in pass protection.

Williams did about the same as he did in Atlanta, only Anderson was getting the ball out much quicker than Cam. Many passes would have been Cam sacks or scrambles. 

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

but the Bucs DE's suck so I don't know how much you can take from because even Remmers did a good job in pass protection.

Yet sadly they look better than ours, they generated some pressure with just the front 4 with no help from db blitz

The point of shifting Remmers is to get Williams some reps.  Fans argue just worrying about one position (LT) as opposed to two (RT and LT) gives you a better chance at winning.  And I would agree.  But like every rule, there is an exception, and here Rivera wanted to get Williams some reps.  Ultimately, Remmers will keep his job.  Just my op.

46 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Kind of backfired on Jeremy.  This showed how awful Mike Remmers is as well.  

Remmers blows but I'm not going to kill the guy for missing a second level block in space on a LB as athletic as Kwon Alexander. Very few tackles make that block.

Archived