• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Turnovers.

emhoward

Their are a lot reasons we won last year. And their are a lot of reason we aren't this year, but the one that I haven't seen mentioned is turnovers. 

We're committing them, and we're not making the other team commit them. And even when they try their hardest too, we don't recover fumbles and we drop picks.

8 times out of 10, if you check an NFL boxscore, and see won the turnover battle, you've seen who won the game.

So why aren't we causing turnovers? Who do we blame? How can we change this? And is it too late??

You don't win in the NFL with 4 turnovers. You shouldn't win. So who's fault is this? 

Turnovers are about two things primarily. Creating pressure, and avoiding pressure. Rushed QB's. Make Rushed decisions, which leads to picks. Protected QB's, make good decisions which lead to points. 

Our O line must continue to gell. I DLINE must step it up. Because if we're going to go 9-2 (we need 10-6 for a wildcard imo) we need turnovers. 

All that being said, tonight, when we created the most pressure we have all year, and protected the QB as well as we have all year, we had a -4 turnover differential, so what do I know... 

Archived