• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All the Worley hate

Jeremy Igo

I really think we got two really good, maybe one great CBs in 24 and 26

A couple of years from now people will be lauding Gettleman for stealing two of the best CBs in the draft with 2nd and 3rd round picks and the trolls that destroyed him will either be long gone or complaining about something new.

The circle of life. 

34 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I thought he was terrible at WVU. He hasn't shown much either way. At least tonight he's going against Tampa's big slow receivers which should work to his advantage 

I seriously doubt you ever watched a single WVU game.

(heck, you don't even watch the Panther games)

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I seriously doubt you ever watched a single WVU game.

(heck, you don't even watch the Panther games)

Aren't idiot who said their was commentary in all 22 LOL

Stick to sipping that Gettleman juice, you obviously don't know nothing about football.

I agree he hasnt been bad outside of the julio catch which he thought he had help on. He had a good break up again't the niners which no one has mentioned. Also he is not being allowed to play to his style of being physical at the line scrimmage with receivers in this scheme. I don't know..... if has had more bad plays during the season I would like to know what they were.  Jury is still out at the end of day.

17 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Aren't idiot who said their was commentary in all 22 LOL

Stick to sipping that Gettleman juice, you obviously don't know nothing about football.

Actually, I asked you if you'd listened to the commentary on the All 22 film you were citing as part of your argument at the time. You said you did.

That's when I pointed out there is no commentary on the All 22, thus exposing you as a fraud.

The fact that you would be the one to bring that up is hilarious.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, I asked you if you'd listened to the commentary on the All 22 film you were citing as part of your argument at the time. You said you did.

That's when I pointed out there is no commentary on the All 22, thus exposing you as a fraud.

The fact that you would be the one to bring that up is hilarious.

Oh no no, look at this moron trying to pull the old switcheroo. You were specifically detailing your how their is commentary and how some other non sense about a injured player. I called you out and you never responded. How fast do we forget.

Like I said go back to the Gettleman circle jerk in the all pro forum, you have been getting humiliated this whole week. It's pretty sad seeing you grasp at straws 

Ill say it again and again and again.

Our rookie corners have done a pretty good job for Rookies in a Zone D, With Zero Pressure fromt the DL allpwing the QB to sit back and do what he wants, and horrible Safety play.

Ealy comes out playing like he did in the superbowl, Julio would have 300 last week.

Same time Boston smh.  Im a huge UNC fan and had hope for this kid.  Great backup and good special teams player.  But damn he has been horrid.  Remember Zone D is 65% Corners 35% Safeties.  One of the first long plays by Julio where it appeared he burned Worley.  Worley got up LIVID and they even pointed it out on the TV at the Safeties.  Boston last week gave me nightmare flashbacks of Nakamura.  And as much as people love Norman.  In this system Julio would still have 200+ against Norman of we had Nakamura out there.

Many on here seem to have only been following for 2-3 years now.  You were lucky enough not to sit through the pain of Nakamura.  It was as bad if not Worse than last weeks Julio

I think the personal take down olympics here are pretty funny.  I get folks want to be "internet right."  But c'mon guys and gals, we're better than that.  it's just the internet.

Our team is playing like crap, but the huddle is in full huddle mode!

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Ill say it again and again and again.

Our rookie corners have done a pretty good job for Rookies in a Zone D, With Zero Pressure fromt the DL allpwing the QB to sit back and do what he wants, and horrible Safety play.

Ealy comes out playing like he did in the superbowl, Julio would have 300 last week.

Same time Boston smh.  Im a huge UNC fan and had hope for this kid.  Great backup and good special teams player.  But damn he has been horrid.  Remember Zone D is 65% Corners 35% Safeties.  One of the first long plays by Julio where it appeared he burned Worley.  Worley got up LIVID and they even pointed it out on the TV at the Safeties.  Boston last week gave me nightmare flashbacks of Nakamura.  And as much as people love Norman.  In this system Julio would still have 200+ against Norman of we had Nakamura out there.

Many on here seem to have only been following for 2-3 years now.  You were lucky enough not to sit through the pain of Nakamura.  It was as bad if not Worse than last weeks Julio

Nakamura was a real disappointment...but you do realize that Ryan threw for 500 and Julio had 300 right?

We were historically bad last week.

15 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Nakamura was a real disappointment...but you do realize that Ryan threw for 500 and Julio had 300 right?

We were historically bad last week.

Yeah 300 i get it.

But if he wanted to and he wasnt pressured he could.  We sacked Ryan 7 times that game (just 2 less than we've had for the seaso  through 4 games this year).  Roddy White amd Julio ran circles around the DBa

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012093004/2012/REG4/panthers@falcons?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap1000000067884&tab=videos

Here for the new guys who dont remeber

3 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Conversation over?

The dude got sacked 7 times that game just 2 less than we have had for the season.  He was getting wrecked.  If he could sit back in the pocket untouched like last week.  We couldve been a mirror image of last week. The WRs ran circles around our dbs then like they did now.

Archived