• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All the Worley hate

Jeremy Igo

He wasn't perfect from his first play as a rookie in the NFL. Therefore he is complete trash and will never be any good no matter what happens. Nobody ever improves in the NFL. They are what they are from the very beginning.

Or at least that's what some of our resident screamers would have you believe (see above).

Ryan Kalil says otherwise but what does he know? All he ever did was have a successful pro football career. If he would have sat in front of his computer making complaints on an internet message board, then maybe I could take him seriously.

It's too early to judge, but I have an open mind. I wonder about how high his ceiling though, because in my experience even with the limited play time he has had, it seems like he would have flashed if he had "star" written all over him. That's what the good ones seem to do. That being said, we should get a good look tonight.

2 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

He had 12 PBUs and dominated possession receivers and at times the smaller and agile receivers. 

He never dominated anyone, how can you say that? seriously?

Every single time he went against a fast receiver he got humiliated. 

6 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

He never dominated anyone, how can you say that? seriously?

Every single time he went against a fast receiver he got humiliated. 

Dude, there are just some people that will no matter what smoke crack too early in the mornings on Monday's.  

Did this dude say Worley dominated receivers?  I just can't right now.  

Archived