• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've got a really bad feeling about tonight.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

My opponent in FF is 15 points behind me and has Mike Evans tonight. So I get to watch him fuging destroy both my favorite team and my winless fantasy team tonight should be a humdinger

see this is what's great about DFS

anderson/olsen stacked on one lineup

jameis/evans stacked in another

which means that cameron brate or philly brown or somebody is going to have 150 and 3 TDs

Jeremy we got this. Reason1) DA has 1 thing on Cam. He can set his feet quicker and get the ball out. Reason 2) Its a home game. The only way I see us losing is if our dline gets no pressure. If our dline gets pressure we will win. I have no issues with the offense. Offense is really suffering when Cam is is because Cam needs time to read routes and set his feet. Oher, Remmers dont give him that time. DA needs time but not as much as Cam. Tonight will be about our defense.

Jeremy, we have Luke, we have Greg Olsen and we do have decent receivers

if Cam could have focused on moving the chains and keeping the other teams o off the field. He didn't do that whether it was his execution or Shula's play calls

anderson is a drop back, get rid of it quick, move the chains guy, panthers have chance. Right now, o is stronger than d, keep the d on the bench. That's how panthers win

Archived