• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've got a really bad feeling about tonight.

Jeremy Igo

I honestly don't believe so- mainly because the Bucs are even worse than we are with shooting themselves in the foot 

I also believe Anderson will provide this team with a little spark- then Cam will come back hungry 

the medical term for bleeding out is "exsanguinate" 

if you want to slit your wrists open, take some aspirin before and make sure you've been in a hot bath for a few minutes.

aspirin thins out the blood. the hot water will cause vasodilation. Normally this would decrease your blood pressure (bigger pipes, same amount of fluid) but since you've opened them up you'll bleed out faster.

Plus being in a tub makes things easier to clean!

Make sure you really get a good poo though before you do this because you will lose control of your bowels. also a loved one is likely to find you so wear some shorts unless you want them to see your dillz

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

I mean this train wreck didn't exactly sneak up on us. We saw it coming when we did nothing at DE and brought CJ back, who was invisible last year. Then tried to plug in rookies to fill the void left by Norman. Then tried to bank on Boston being good at safety. Then banked on our tackles to not suck and going into the season with 3 picks. We weren't set up in the best position going into the season.

But that cap space is great!!!

sanchez will become are best cb like norman was , nobody knew norman was going to be that good and he balled out  .Well i am reaching but i just hope he can step up . i have a good feeling about derek anderson i think hes going to throw for 3 tonight and get us to our first win . going to be hard . This is the playoffs , playoffs came early for us this year.

If the situation was reversed, the mood on the Huddle would still be just as foul, and peppered with complaints about making backup quarterbacks look like world-beaters and not having any tape on the new corner.

DA will use our WRs and Olsen far more effectively than Cam has so far this season.  Lee is killing it.  We've still got the same front seven, we're still going to be able to pressure Winston, and we're at home, where we are 7-2 as a franchise on Monday Night.

We're also playing a 1-3 team helmed by a turnover machine under a first year coach.  

Is all that enough to get excited about this game?  I mean seriously, this is still a good team.  We just need to get it together, and there's no time like at home on Monday Night to get started, right?

Archived