• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've got a really bad feeling about tonight.

Jeremy Igo

A photographer will go streaking through the bucs' bench area in the third quarter.

The sight of his frank n' beans will distract the Bucs so much for the rest of the game, that they won't manage a single first down in the second half.

Losing several solid vets to retirement or to save money can totally change a team. This actually feels like a team that is in rebuilding mode at this point.

I can't imagine very many fans are feeling good about tonight. We know logically that there's just no way that the secondary has improved leaps and bounds since the Falcons game. Not enough time. We're missing key offensive players, and even with them things have been way out of sync. If Anderson can play an A+ game them we might pull it out. If he throws some awful picks then we're toast imo. The defense won't hold up.

Not sure what's up with Jer, I'm sure the traffic on the CH will only increase as we dig out of this hole. Keep the faith, man.

tonight: DA throws over our average 265 yards tonight, the DLine gets three sacks and the corners are quicker now and although give up some big plays - but also get two interceptions.

Newton needs a break and watch DA distribute the ball to all receivers. Luke will have the boys ready for smash mouth D...and we right the ship with a 30-10 win...

BOA it....  

Archived