• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've got a really bad feeling about tonight.

Jeremy Igo

I'm good.  We got this. 

We have the best coaching staff in the NFL, and the best GM ever that spent a ton of money to make sure we make the correct changes for a Super Bowl run.

Yep, I'm one of the jolliest fugs this side of the Mississippi.  Can't wait for this fuging poo show tonight.  

1 minute ago, 2plankingpanther said:

If the Panthers go 6-10,heck,even miss the playoffs,somebody needs to get fired!And I'm talking about at least at the coordinator level!

Ron's seat has got to be hot at the moment because when his seat is hot, his staffs seats are hot. I hope it's burning. 

Even with our horrible Defense last week, we still rank better then the Bucs.  We aren't playing Julio Jones and we do have the best MLB in the NFL on our team, he will not let what happened last week, happen again.  It can't be any worse then last week, and I think we have a shot to right the ship tonight.  Our Safeties SHOULD be better this game, and our CBs...well its a new night to show they aren't as bad as everyone says they are.  Hopefully they have a huge chip on their shoulders.  

Fug being cry babies...this forum did it for a full week.  Now's the time to get ready to start looking positive for tonight.  

i woke up with a very weird feeling this morning.  I am attending the game like usual and within the past 2 years ive woken up on game days excited pumped up and ready to go.  this morning I woke up with a feeling of desperation.  even thought its only the 5th game of the year, with the Falcons handling the Broncos yesterday,  this really is a must win game which has brought nervousness.  We got to get this done tonight. 

Keep Pounding!

Just now, truthjuice said:

Question: is Cam allowed to be on the sideline? I can't remember with concussions and protocol how that works. I think it may be a boost because, despite what people think, Cam is good at motivating. 

Pretty sure Luke was on the sidelines last year when he was out. 

Archived