• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've got a really bad feeling about tonight.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Bucs defense is worse than ours. And theirs some twilight zone vodoo going on between us and the cardinals in similarities.

Here's what I'm talking about 

"Both teams lost Week 1 in primetime on a missed field goal to a team that played in the AFC Championship.

The Cardinals won week 2 convincingly against the Buccanneers.

The Panthers won week 2 convincingly against the 49ers.

Both teams lost week 3

Both teams lost to a divisional rival in week 4, both teams lost their starting QB to concussion in the 4th quarter of this game, and both backup QBs threw interceptions that effectively lost this game.

The Cardinals won week 5 against the 49erswith their backup QB starting

The Panthers (remains to be seen) Week 5 against the Buccanneers with their backup QB starting (Newton expected to miss game)

A couple more weird stats:

Cam Newton and Carson Palmer both have thrown for 6 TDs and 5 INT, and their QB rating is within a few points (80.2, 81.9).

Both teams' 1st round draft picks in 2016, both defensive tackles (Robert Nkemdiche and Vernon Butler) have missed time this season with ankle injuries."

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

"Both teams lost Week 1 in primetime on a missed field goal to a team that played in the AFC Championship.

Both teams lost week 3

Both teams lost to a divisional rival in week 4, both teams lost their starting QB to concussion in the 4th quarter of this game, and both backup QBs threw interceptions that effectively lost this game.

The Panthers (remains to be seen) Week 5 against the Buccanneers with their backup QB starting (Newton expected to miss game)

Cam Newton and Carson Palmer both have thrown for 6 TDs and 5 INT, and their QB rating is within a few points (80.2, 81.9).

Both teams' 1st round draft picks in 2016, both defensive tackles (Robert Nkemdiche and Vernon Butler) have missed time this season with ankle injuries."

That is actually pretty crazy. 

Both teams lost week 3

Whoa, Kennedy and Lincoln stuff there. When we play each other in a few weeks, the universe may collapse upon itself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This doesn't help.

I mean this train wreck didn't exactly sneak up on us. We saw it coming when we did nothing at DE and brought CJ back, who was invisible last year. Then tried to plug in rookies to fill the void left by Norman. Then tried to bank on Boston being good at safety. Then banked on our tackles to not suck and going into the season with 3 picks. We weren't set up in the best position going into the season.

Archived