• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints bye week this week, Panthers get a short week going into New Orleans

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Hey y'all, I'm hoping we don't ever have players like TD, Greg or Luke reading these forums.  If you think they're giving up and calling for a season cancel, you've got another think coming.

No things don't look rosy, but this team and coaches have shown they can overcome really lousy starts before and even deal with injuries too.  2014 was pretty awful, but the team didn't give up and showed real character in going on a late season run to win the division.

We have most of the same team leaders.  I have no reason right now to doubt that they can do it again.  It's way too early to call this season over.

I hate to say this, cuz I have been around here for a LOOOOONG time, but this place is a mess right now. Over what? 1-3? C'mon man.

It is becoming increasingly harder to find a thread that doesn't deteriorate into a bash the Panthers' hatefest.

And if you say anything positive, you are called a Getty fan boy.

Ok, rant over. If you can look at this team, and see doom and gloom? You may never be happy. We have an MVP QB. The GOAT at MLB. Young talent all over the field. Returned 20 starters. 2 time COY. A talented coaching staff. And lots of money to play with.

Just because it is raining right now, that should not take away from how bright the future truly is.

We were gushing over how  bright the future was 3 years ago. The future is here, it's time to win now. Planning for the future is all good but the players we currently have may not see it or be able to contribute since the future could leave them behind do to numerous reasons. Running a team well is also about knowing when it's time to go all in. Being conservative is something that holds this team back tremendously threw history . It's not even funny.

I believe we will be just fine. It's really not how you start but how you finish. We have plenty of football left. I believe we will put together a win streak like we have been known to do. Our team motto is "Keep pounding" and some of the post I read has me believing some of you guys are close to giving up. We have talent and leaders on this team who will not let this team give up. Talk to me week 11 and we will see how things are going. We still have the mvp on our team as well as Luke. We will get it together 

1 hour ago, SpeedOFLight said:

I believe we will be just fine. It's really not how you start but how you finish. We have plenty of football left. I believe we will put together a win streak like we have been known to do. Our team motto is "Keep pounding" and some of the post I read has me believing some of you guys are close to giving up. We have talent and leaders on this team who will not let this team give up. Talk to me week 11 and we will see how things are going. We still have the mvp on our team as well as Luke. We will get it together 

You are the first one I have seen use that lately. Maybe more fans should adopt that motto as well.

I know things are scary right now. But, if you can look at this team from top to bottom, and cannot see the good far outweighs the bad. You are not looking hard enough.

Archived