• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints bye week this week, Panthers get a short week going into New Orleans

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Bruh, that's a long ass novel and poo bruh.  I'm not reading that poo.  

Well at least you openly admit you don't like to think about these issues with the complexity they require. Much easier to blindly hate on Gettleman and RR. Got to keep it simple, and make uninformed decisions based on your emotions, amirite?

13 minutes ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

Well at least you openly admit you don't like to think about these issues with the complexity they require. Much easier to blindly hate on Gettleman and RR. Got to keep it simple, and make uninformed decisions based on your emotions, amirite?

Sure.  

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

That question was hilarious.  I was like uhhh, what?  That's like asking if there's something to do in Vegas.  

Glad you thought it was hilarious,  because it was a joke. One I didn't think I had to explain..............

33 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Love the negativety from the top down. 

Not saying we're getting any help with this years schedule, but we all have a choice. 

Seems many has already given up.

Since tickets for Monday's game are 30 bucks below face value.  Yeah, for sure.  Many have given up.  

Hey y'all, I'm hoping we don't ever have players like TD, Greg or Luke reading these forums.  If you think they're giving up and calling for a season cancel, you've got another think coming.

No things don't look rosy, but this team and coaches have shown they can overcome really lousy starts before and even deal with injuries too.  2014 was pretty awful, but the team didn't give up and showed real character in going on a late season run to win the division.

We have most of the same team leaders.  I have no reason right now to doubt that they can do it again.  It's way too early to call this season over.

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Love the negativety from the top down. 

Not saying we're getting any help with this years schedule, but we all have a choice. 

Seems many has already given up.

Not me. I've been listening to Dominate the Foe for the past 16 hours. I'm ready to go.

Archived