• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints bye week this week, Panthers get a short week going into New Orleans

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

25%

25%

25% of the way through the season

25%

25%

and were talking must wins lol get the fug out. This team is going to put together a long win streak believe that

i want to believe you but i just can't see it, not right now

in previous years ('13, '14) the talent and potential was there but it's just not this time

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Doubt it. Bradberry may be out a while. Turf toe isn't usually a one week thing. Can't predict the concussion prototcol either. Possibly won't see Cam and/or Oher till after the bye. 

just a hunch but if Panthers lose Monday (and they very well could) - Cam is headed to IR. Season over. Tickets will at least be easier to get a hold of. 

I knew this season was going to be a disaster. That whole Norman situation really blew up in Gettleman's face. Sometimes you out smart yourself. 

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

just a hunch but if Panthers lose Monday (and they very well could) - Cam is headed to IR. Season over. Tickets will at least be easier to get a hold of. 

I knew this season was going to be a disaster. That whole Norman situation really blew up in Gettleman's face. Sometimes you out smart yourself. 

I don't think Cam will go to IR. He's a competitor. The season has been a disaster already but I don't think it's gone down the drain and I think we will win more than one game. I'm with you 100% on Gettleman and the Norman situation. Not so much that he let Norman walk but that he failed to replace him with quality. 

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

these next few weeks will define this team, both in record and in character 

people are freaking out, but realistically if the Panthers win these next two games they are right in the mix. Especially if Atlanta loses to Denver today.

With that being said, I could also see us losing the next two games. If that happens, the season is in fact done. 

I still like DG as our GM moving forward, but I hope he got humbled a little bit this year. The Norman fiasco blew up in his face and him being such a hard ass isn't always the best way to conduct business. 

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

So Gano isn't to blame for missing the game winning kick and Kelvin isn't to blame for screwing up a 17-2 lead over Minnesota? Cam isn't to blame for taking sacks when he had open short guys and decided to ignore them for easy first downs and a safety?

You Gettleman haters are just plain stupid sometimes. I'd have loved to kept Norman but I like every person on here thought Ealy was going to take the next step after the Super Bowl, that a rotation of Short, Star, Solai/Love and Butler was going to wreak havoc on OLs, thought Shaq, TD and Luke would be the best LBing corps ever, thought adding KB back to the #1 offense and year 2 of Funchess would take us to unstoppable levels and thought that Johnson was healthy again after 3 sacks in 3 playoff games. We are 1-3 because everything we ALL assumed was wrong.

This BS that we aren't as talented as last year is bunk. We aren't playing well, we are getting screwed by the refs as always, we are missing FGs, we aren't covering punts, we are getting stupid penalties to take away points and stop drives and we are coaching for poo.

Anyone blaming Gettleman for everything is just plain moronic. Blame him for assuming what we all assumed, but he isn't the reason why we are 1-3 instead of 3-1. Maybe he should have spent more money or kept the tag but before the season he was right to think that he was going to have to break the bank for Short, Star, Ealy, KB, etc. after 2016, 2017 and beyond. Unfortunately, no one on this team has played up to par with what we all expected so here we are.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Bruh, that's a long ass novel and poo bruh.  I'm not reading that poo.  

Archived