• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Should we feel better about ourselves if Atlanta wins.  I dont want them to win but maybe it will show us we are not that bad.  Might just have to take the wildcard route this year.

How you feel about the outcome of this game probably depends on where you focus. 

If you focus on the winter, I suppose you could say, "Well we lost to a good team".

If you focus on the loser, you get to say "Yes, those dirty rotten bastards lost!"

Whatever works best for ya...

6 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

I really hate the Broncos with Seahawk and Patriot-esque passion.

As much as I hate the falcons, I would love to see this bronco group of gay boys lose at their own house. 

Them losing hurts us. If you're a panthers fan you root for the Broncos in this game. Pretty simple

15 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Should we feel better about ourselves if Atlanta wins.  I dont want them to win but maybe it will show us we are not that bad.  Might just have to take the wildcard route this year.

I've been having this thought too. I'm so confused. But....F the Falcons. AND....we better win Monday

Archived