• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

They looked super efficient last year too when they were 6-0...hoping for that patented Falcons fall and hope that it starts today. 

No they didn't, those wins were all come from behind win and there were obvious flaws that ended up being exploited. They were putting new schemes in place on both sides of the ball, their center position was a disaster, they had no quality depth anywhere.

Falcons last year weren't going to put up 500/300 on anybody. Also weren't going to win a game where Julio caught one pass. They just did that in back to back games.

And what's this patented falcons fall? Keep hearing about it, it happened last year, hasn't happened any other year with Ryan

6 minutes ago, falconidae said:

No they didn't, those wins were all come from behind win and there were obvious flaws that ended up being exploited. They were putting new schemes in place on both sides of the ball, their center position was a disaster, they had no quality depth anywhere.

Falcons last year weren't going to put up 500/300 on anybody. Also weren't going to win a game where Julio caught one pass. They just did that in back to back games.

And what's this patented falcons fall? Keep hearing about it, it happened last year, hasn't happened any other year with Ryan

Interesting how suddenly you can find the time to become a regular contributor here after the recent Falcons win, but for some reason couldn't make one single post during the regular season last year? I wonder why that is. Hmm.

1 hour ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

No way can I pull for the Broncos.  ZERO chance.  There are just so many players and staff on that team that I can't stand.

Go Dirty Birds.  Fly Julio, fly.

I can't even comprehend this. fug the Falcons until the day I die

32 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Interesting how suddenly you can find the time to become a regular contributor here after the recent Falcons win, but for some reason couldn't make one single post during the regular season last year? I wonder why that is. Hmm.

You have to excuse him.. When they were 6-10 and 8-8, he was cheering for another team

43 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I can't even comprehend this. fug the Falcons until the day I die

I hate the Falcons too - but I am tired of the Broncos being undefeated.  Really, really tired of them at the top of the power rankings... tired of all of it after the SB loss and what they did to cam on opening night.

I never claimed to be perfect... just sexy.

22 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

There's no life in them, man. They're defeated before they even step onto the field. Unless something wakes them up, it IS over.

Yeah they need help - but's not over - there's time for things to change. But you've already thrown in the towel so KIR. 

43 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I hate Carolina too by the way.  If it's UNC vs anyone in the basketball finals, I pull for anyone.

If UNC were playing Al-Queda.... I'd be wearing a burka!

Yeah, I'm that guy.  LOL

You should feel that exact same way about the Falcons, saints, and to a lesser extent, the bucs 

Archived