• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Sure, they have a chance. 

A slight chance, but a chance none the less. 

If you think we have chance and can make a playoff run then we need to stop Broncos momentum probably see them, Pats or Steelers in SB. I could see  a Giants like run to the SB with revenge on mind on Vikings, Dirty Birds, Seattle in some order and finally Broncos. 

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Maybe it's just me, but with football, when most of the huddle expects one thing, the opposite actually happens. That is a definite trend I've noticed. So with that in mind, I'm expecting the Falcons to kick the Broncos asses.

Broncos are a top team but most opponets play into their hand. RBs duo of ATl are gonna help them win or lose the game. To kill a elite D one must run the ball effectively.  

Just now, RoaringRiot said:

I hate the Broncos, but your hate for other teams should never exceed your desire for the Panthers to win the Division. If it does then.....

I don't understand the younger generations. Its more about fantasy football and individual players than your team. 

6 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

If panthers win MNF where going on a 11-0 run with a possible wildcard or divison playoff birth. I'm looking at the overall picture.

The Falcons have a 2.5 game clip on us. I'll take a L from them today and every other game this season.

all it's going to take is a few more conference/division losses for us and the falcons winning a couple more and we're cooked.  they really need to go 1-3 over the next four (they've got @broncos, @seahawks, chargers and pack at home so it's possible) while we beat the bucs and saints and then come out of the bye healthy.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They won't take the same shots at Matt Ryan because they know it would actually draw a flag because of his "posture". 

Is posture code for ass in the air?

And wave it like you just don't care.

Sorry, Ive have a boilermaker or 4.

Archived