• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

This is the kind of game where the Broncos D can hit the opposing team's QB and make him feel the effects for several weeks. :(

Edit: But seriously this is where Matty Ice gets hit a lot and comes back down to reality. 

His name is being thrown around quite a bit in the way too early MVP discussion.

As if dumping it off to the best WR in the league for 300 yards is real tough work. I would like to see that dork account for 50 touchdowns with Ted Ginn Jr as his #1 WR. Then we can talk about MVP.

12 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

This is the kind of game where the Broncos D can hit the opposing team's QB and make him feel the effects for several weeks. :(

Edit: But seriously this is where Matty Ice gets hit a lot and comes back down to reality. 

They won't take the same shots at Matt Ryan because they know it would actually draw a flag because of his "posture". 

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

His name is being thrown around quite a bit in the way too early MVP discussion.

As if dumping it off to the best WR in the league for 300 yards is real tough work. I would like to see that dork account for 50 touchdowns with Ted Ginn Jr as his #1 WR. Then we can talk about MVP.

It pains me to say it but he's played well. But let's see him go against a D that's going to punch him in the mouth all day. If that happens, and it should, I have a feeling we'll see the old Matt Ryan reappear. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They won't take the same shots at Matt Ryan because they know it would actually draw a flag because of his "posture". 

Well....I wouldn't advocate for anyone to take the BS hits that Cam did. I was referring more to a team finally getting some pressure on him. He hasn't faced a test from any D all season. Good luck IN Denver and IN Seattle the next two weeks. We'll see ya at 3-3. 

3 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

It pains me to say it but he's played well. But let's see him go against a D that's going to punch him in the mouth all day. If that happens, and it should, I have a feeling we'll see the old Matt Ryan reappear. 

Division rival or not, I will say he is looking very accurate this year. But if you take Julio out of the picture, he is ordinary. No way he leads a Falcons team to an MVP award without Jones. I gave the Falcons poo for what they gave up to draft him, but it looks like he was worth it.

5 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Division rival or not, I will say he is looking very accurate this year. But if you take Julio out of the picture, he is ordinary. No way he leads a Falcons team to an MVP award without Jones. I gave the Falcons poo for what they gave up to draft him, but it looks like he was worth it.

God, giving the Falcons and Matt Ryan any kind of credit makes my stomach turn. If they go into Denver and look legit I'm going to lose my mind. 

2 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

God, giving the Falcons and Matt Ryan any kind of credit makes my stomach turn. If they go into Denver and look legit I'm going to lose my mind. 

Some fans here have been complaining like a bunch of pussies about how Cam played against Atlanta. While he was off that game, you can't question the effort he put in against Denver in the opener. Dude took an absolute back alley mugging, and still put our team in position to win the game at the end, in Mile High. Put Ryan in the same scenario with all those headshots, and he probably wouldn't have made it out alive.

6 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

No way can I pull for the Broncos.  ZERO chance.  There are just so many players and staff on that team that I can't stand.

Go Dirty Birds.  Fly Julio, fly.

If you're pulling for the Falcons then you're pulling against the Panthers. Period. 

If Atlanta wins in Denver or Seattle, they win the south In my opinion. A win there legitimizes them as a very credible threat in the NFC. 

Hopefully they drop both of those and we pick up two division wins and we go into the bye week both having 3-3 records  

Archived