• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

Hmmm wonder where I've heard this before:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124528&page=68

Yes, the OL needs help. Desperately. Need Siemian back as well. But if we can't protect Trevor, then we might lose our starting QB for a long time, and then the season is pretty much over. 

Plus, we have obvious holes on defense. We are in a serious predicament.

Takeaways:
- Kubes can't make game-time adjustments
- Denver's offensive line is a joke

- DT continues to drop passes in big games
- Kukes can't manage the clock

And you thought our fanbase overreacted. 

2 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

LOL Denvers fans are whining. 

I really think we can pull it off tomorrow. We get a healthy Cam following week. Maybe the football gods are going to bless the secondary and we will play a complete game. 

Regardless this game will show what we have in our coaches. If Ron Rivera keeps mentioning that the Patriots are the gold standard and we see them go 3-1 without their Star QB, TE, and key offensive lineman, our coaching staff needs to rise to the occasion  

The Atl defense is playing good.

The big takeaway though is Shanahan has grown into his job.  He's not running the same predictable bullpoo that he was running last year that everybody watching any film on his offense knew was coming.

He ADJUSTED.

What an amazing fugging concept.

4 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

The Atl defense is playing good.

The big takeaway though is Shanahan has grown into his job.  He's not running the same predictable bullpoo that he was running last year that everybody watching any film on his offense knew was coming.

He ADJUSTED.

What an amazing fugging concept.

Yeah, talk to me in December about Shanahan. There was an article last year that detailed all of his seasons as an O-coordinator and how he always starts off well, but then the second half of the season he goes full dumbass and everything falls apart. I don't anticipate sustained success for them this season.

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Want me to go over how many busts hurney has drafted? But no no gettledouche let smitty go screw him being cheap and taking us out of cap hell and drafted really well.

Success>Busts. Of course the GM who leverages the draft for more picks will have more busts. Look at the ratio of impact picks:seasons. That will tell you everything. If one GM drafts 10 players in a single season and 3 are impact players while the other GM drafts 5 players in a season and 2 are impact players, then the GM with 3 impact players is doing better. I would even weight the impact picks. 1 Cam Newton > 1 Shaq + 1 Funchess.

All Hurney team: 11 seasons

Cam Newton; Stephen Davis; Jonathan Stewart; Steve Smith; Muhsin Muhammad; Keyshawn Johnson; Greg Olsen; Jeremy Shockey, Jordan Gross; Evan Mathis; Ryan Kalil; Mike Wahle; Jeff Otah.

Julius Peppers; Mike Rucker; Kris Jenkins; Brenston Buckener; Luke Kuechly; Jon Beason; Thomas Davis; Josh Norman; Chris Gamble; Ken Lucas; Terry Cousin; Deon Grant; Chris Harris.

All Gettleman team: 4 seasons

Joe Webb; Cameron Artis-Payne; Fozzy Whitaker; Kelvin Benjamin; Ted Ginn Jr; Jerricho Cotchery; Ed Dickson; Scott Simonson; Michael Oher; Andrew Norwell; Fernando Velasco; Trai Turner; Mike Remmers.

Kony Ealy; Jared Allen; Star Lotulelei; Kawann Short; Shaq Thompson; AJ Klein; Chase Blackburn; Peanut Tillman; Antoine Cason; Melvin White; James Bradberry; Roman Harper; Kurt Coleman.

All Hurney would destroy All Gettleman. At best, Gettleman is even on DT and S. Overall, Gettleman is about halfway to Hurney's tenure and is far off from Hurney's impact. Gettleman's rate of success needs to pick up some speed. It has been very slow.

Archived