• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, MadHatter said:

Have you watched the game?  Paxton Lynch BLOWS...that uscwhy they are winning.

I watched that Atlanta game and know enough to tell your Atlanta is legit right now. Could injuries destroy that? Sure. That seems to be the only thing that will slow down Atlanta. Offense is as balanced as I have seen an NFL offense.

7 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Neither do I. Atlanta just went on the road and won in DENVER. Against an undefeated defending champion. Meanwhile we have just got done being torn apart by that same Atlanta team and gave up 300 YARDS to not the offense to ONE man. All while our offense struggled to score. We managed to barely beat a terrible 49ers team. So, not really an overreaction. I thought this forum was to express thoughts. I am not over here saying the sky is falling. Boy you really got it out for me lol. 

Dude....you just crowned the SB51 Champs. That's an overreaction. 

Atlanta is definitely legit. This is what you get from a GM that is desperate vs. a GM who just made a SB appearance with garbage surrounding his franchise QB on offense and mostly garbage in his secondary made to look better by a All Pro CB who he felt he could release and cheap out on along with all other positions just so he would look like a genius if his QB had another all-time season for a QB. He doubled down on his arrogance and the ATL GM made calculated decisions and this what happens. Oh well. 

1 minute ago, backtobackwinningseasons said:

Atlanta is definitely legit. This is what you get from a GM that is desperate vs. a GM who just made a SB appearance with garbage surrounding his franchise QB on offense and mostly garbage in his secondary made to look better by a All Pro CB who he felt he could release and cheap out on along with all other positions just so he would look like a genius if his QB had another all-time season for a QB. He doubled down on his arrogance and the ATL GM made calculated decisions and this what happens. Oh well. 

You know if we really wanted to, we could've already had Akumara and Haden as our CBs. Idk about Weddle though, but those 2 could've really helped us out.

Just now, backtobackwinningseasons said:

Well. Considering we HAVE gone 1-3 before, but have gotten 12-4 seasons, win ing the division quite a bit of times, and have had a super bowl appearance since gettleman's tenure, I think we're alright.

Archived