• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, backtobackwinningseasons said:

Falcons would be so much better with Gettleman as GM. They would be the first multiple NFC South Super Bowl champs with him. So glad we have the Gettleplan and not them.

I wish I had enough time, energy, and care to do poo like this. 

12 minutes ago, jptaylor84 said:

Much much younger roster than us! That's the scary point. I mean they don't need to draft offense for the next two years being honest and they'll have a loaded defense then too..

In terms of average age of their players, the Falcons are the oldest team in the NFL.

Average age of NFL team 3 Sep 2016

as of roughly 9:15 p.m. on cut-down day, when we finished collecting data from all 32 NFL team website rosters, the Los Angeles Rams had the youngest team in the NFL. The Atlanta Falcons are the oldest.

3 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

All the time or at all? 

And you didn't say we weren't winning the Super Bowl you said we were going to be the only team in the Division who hasn't. 

And no, I'm not always right. But 100% of the time I don't overreact. 

Neither do I. Atlanta just went on the road and won in DENVER. Against an undefeated defending champion. Meanwhile we have just got done being torn apart by that same Atlanta team and gave up 300 YARDS to not the offense to ONE man. All while our offense struggled to score. We managed to barely beat a terrible 49ers team. So, not really an overreaction. I thought this forum was to express thoughts. I am not over here saying the sky is falling. Boy you really got it out for me lol. 

Just now, OldNorthPowell said:

Neither do I. Atlanta just went on the road and won in DENVER. Against an undefeated defending champion. Meanwhile we have just got done being torn apart by that same Atlanta team and gave up 300 YARDS to not the offense to ONE man. All while our offense struggled to score. We managed to barely beat a terrible 49ers team. So, not really an overreaction. I thought this forum was to express thoughts. I am not over here saying the sky is falling. Boy you really got it out for me lol. 

Have you watched the game?  Paxton Lynch BLOWS...that uscwhy they are winning.

Archived