• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, jptaylor84 said:

Much much younger roster than us! That's the scary point. I mean they don't need to draft offense for the next two years being honest and they'll have a loaded defense then too..

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Your team tends to be old when you only have 5 draft picks per year

6 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Your team tends to be old when you only have 5 draft picks per year

This is actually part of a really notable contradiction in the team's approach.

Teams that move up in the draft and surrender more picks for better players with the intent of taking fewer players but ones who are more talented and more immediately ready to contribute. Banking on those better players to fix the few holes they have.

The panthers did half that approach, but then still took more experimental project players at positions where they were relatively set or to banadage holes they themselves created.

A really odd approach that doesn't appear to be working.

2 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

You also said the Hornets were going to get swept by the Heat, sooo....

Cannot be right all the time or am I expected to be God? Sure did look like they were and it sure does seem like we are not winning a Super Bowl this season at the very least (Atlanta a legit contender). Hope I am wrong like I was there. Are you always right?

So as it turns out were a missed FG away from being 2-2 and we've played 3/4 of the best teams on our schedule in the first four weeks. 

Really wish Cam was healthy on Monday because I truly believe we can right this ship. 

3 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Cannot be right all the time or am I expected to be God? Sure did look like they were and it sure does seem like we are not winning a Super Bowl this season. Hope I am wrong like I was there. Are you always right?

All the time or at all? 

And you didn't say we weren't winning the Super Bowl you said we were going to be the only team in the Division who hasn't. 

And no, I'm not always right. But 100% of the time I don't overreact. 

Archived