• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Broncos

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, jptaylor84 said:

Solid line. Two studs at RB. Genuine receivers all over the roster and an innovative OC. If there d can be half competent they'll win it all. To say that about our rival makes me sick! But they've got so much we haven't right now

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

They're legit - I agree. But they're not that much more talented than the Panthers. What they do have is competent play callers on both sides of the ball. 

1 minute ago, OldNorthPowell said:

After this season we may be the only team in this division without a Super Bowl win.

Over react much? If we didn't win last year with the monster of a team we had, Falcons won't win this year neither. Eventually, Ryan is going to do Ryan stuff and cost his team an important win.

1 minute ago, OldNorthPowell said:

After this season we may be the only team in this division without a Super Bowl win.

Personally I think the Vikings are the team to beat so far. Denver's got some backup Oline men out there. Falcon's defense is in the middle, not too great, but not 'aints bad. I think we could get better if we get rid of the mental mistakes and perform.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Personally I think the Vikings are the team to beat so far. Denver's got some backup Oline men out there. Falcon's defense is in the middle, not too great, but not 'aints bad. I think we could get better if we get rid of the mental mistakes and perform.

I think this Falcons offense is one of the few offenses that could expose the Vikings defense.

They're legit - I agree. But they're not that much more talented than the Panthers. What they do have is competent play callers on both sides of the ball. 

Much much younger roster than us! That's the scary point. I mean they don't need to draft offense for the next two years being honest and they'll have a loaded defense then too..

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived