• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking ahead with hope.

jptaylor84

Whilst I'm undecided whether we can turn this year around, I do believe we will learn from the last two years drafts and address the teams needs at key positions..

Whilst my fandom leans on the side of we have been here before and this team does have some key players on the roster who can go on a run, I do believe we are weak at a few spots and this ultimately won't be carried by the big stars of Cam and Luke..

My realistic hope is 10-6.

My negative pessimistic side says 7-9.

I'm not one to look too far ahead but when your down about your team and bored or the girlfriend is cooking food and you have a spare five minutes you kind of look into things.

The projected rankings list is up on cbs for the draft, now with not very much available in free agency I believe Gettleman needs to get back on track and pull out a draft like his first year where he managed to find some great starters and key cogs for the team.

This years draft has plenty of DEs and OTs going in the first two rounds especially which can be day one starters rather than projects which is good news for us, this years draft i believe is far more talented than last years class, that's going kinda under the radar around the league IMHO, nobody is really balling out from this past draft! I don't believe Dave will mess it up again and he will learn from his mistakes this year, he will ultimately pick the guys that will finally cure the ills on the roster and the team will be more balanced going into the 2017/18 season.. Also with some guys already on the roster locked down to longterm deals..

Here's the list any names jump out at you? I'm thinking we will draft around late 10s to early 20s...

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived