• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name one other player you would cut today.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, SCP said:

Donald Hawkins.

WHY HAVE A BACKUP LT ON YOUR ROSTER THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO PLAY.  AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU'D RATHER DISRUPT TWO POSITIONS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SUCH LITTLE FAITH IN HAWKINS AS A BACKUP LT!!  I HAVE OFFICIALLY JUMPED OFF THE DAVE GETTLEMAN BANDWAGON.

Thanks, i feel better now.  Time for beer.

can you grab me one

edit: actually make it  a sixer

49 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Chris Scott is a waste of a roster spot. He keeps coming back and he keeps hurting the team. He should never have been brought back following his 2013 playoff debacle against the 49ers.

There are just too many wasted roster spots being taken up by players who should never see the field.

As for performance based cuts from starters, Remmers would have to be at the top of the list with Ealy a close second.

27 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

My pick was Larsen.

That was a reply to another poster's response/question. Please read before posting.

Larsen is one pick, I will give you that. Then you had to add Remmers, and Eally. I know, I know, rules are meant to be broken. But I guess you don't see it as stretching the rules. You probably see it as just imparting your knowledge.

To me, your hubris is such, that you just know you are the all knowing one. I think I shall now call you "The Professor."

5 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

KB. Went to the Superbowl last year without him. This season team is in disarray. Obvious what the problem is. 

Well, to be totally fair. Cam is the one throwing the ball. His decision making is leaving me questioning whether he even cares.

AmIdoingitright?

Archived