• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name one other player you would cut today.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Chris Scott is a waste of a roster spot. He keeps coming back and he keeps hurting the team. He should never have been brought back following his 2013 playoff debacle against the 49ers.

There are just too many wasted roster spots being taken up by players who should never see the field.

As for performance based cuts from starters, Remmers would have to be at the top of the list with Ealy a close second.

Dude? Did you even read the OP? It clearly states, keep it to one player. Your hubris won't even allow you to follow one simple rule. I bet your mom said you were special way too often.

Tolbert is my choice. He just seems to have lost what ever it was he had.

11 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dude? Did you even read the OP? It clearly states, keep it to one player. Your hubris won't even allow you to follow one simple rule. I bet your mom said you were special way too often.

Tolbert is my choice. He just seems to have lost what ever it was he had.

My pick was Larsen.

That was a reply to another poster's response/question. Please read before posting.

17 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Sorry, it was me who didn't keep it to one player.

CPK did, he said Guard Tyler Larsen.  I replied he'd likely be cut anyway because of needing to make room for Scott.

I suggested a DE, but can't decide between CJ & Ealy.  So blame me for not following directions.

19 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Sorry, it was me who didn't keep it to one player.

CPK did, he said Guard Tyler Larsen.  I replied he'd likely be cut anyway because of needing to make room for Scott.

I suggested a DE, but can't decide between CJ & Ealy.  So blame me for not following directions.

You, I will forgive. Cuz mostly. I have nothing against you. Man that wasn't exactly how my head said it.

Archived