• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In light of today's news, what are you drinking tonight?

Jeremy Igo

42 minutes ago, manu4t said:

About to pop open a Wicked Weed.  If we lose anyone else to cuts without a discernable plan to replace them, I will be switching to antifreeze.

Same here - Pernicious chilling in the fridge.  Honestly I rarely drink anything else after about 5 years of trying every IPA I can find it's still my go-to.  I used to trade beers with my buddy in Cali and just stopped because I preferred WW to just about everything he'd send.  He did send me some cool Rare Barrel stuff but I can only do sours every once in a while.

Now - back on topic.  

I just heard they're going to let Tolbert take over as offensive coordinator!  Sweet!

Just now, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Same here - Pernicious chilling in the fridge.  Honestly I rarely drink anything else after about 5 years of trying every IPA I can find it's still my go-to.  I used to trade beers with my buddy in Cali and just stopped because I preferred WW to just about everything he'd send.  He did send me some cool Rare Barrel stuff but I can only do sours every once in a while.

Now - back on topic.  

I just heard they're going to let Tolbert take over as offensive coordinator!  Sweet!

We just started getting WW in ATL - happiest day of my life.  A visit to the Asheville hub is a must do for any lover of beer.  If there is anything in GA you want, give me a shout.  Terrapin may have their Wake n Bake coming out soon, that is always a cult classic.

6 minutes ago, manu4t said:

We just started getting WW in ATL - happiest day of my life.  A visit to the Asheville hub is a must do for any lover of beer.  If there is anything in GA you want, give me a shout.  Terrapin may have their Wake n Bake coming out soon, that is always a cult classic.

Will do.  Same here... let me know.  There are tons of WW sours all over the place if you want any.  I really like Napoleon Complex too which is a pale ale but very similar to Pernicious with a lower gravity so it's easier to last all day long drinking it. :)

3 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Will do.  Same here... let me know.  There are tons of WW sours all over the place if you want any.  I really like Napoleon Complex too which is a pale ale but very similar to Pernicious with a lower gravity so it's easier to last all day long drinking it. :)

Thanks brother - NC is going to be my next beer - Pernicious is always the way to kick off a Friday.

Archived